As owner of this company, I bring over 20 years of direct patient care experience to my clients. Taking the advice of a very wise college professor, I spent the first couple years working basic medical/ surgical nursing in order to establish a good foundation in the practice of nursing, It was after that point I chose to specialize in the areas of Labor and Delivery, neonates and pediatrics. I remain clinically active working with very complex Level II Pediatric patients from birth to age 18.
Over my 20 years of practice I have met some amazing healthcare professionals. Having these connections, as well as the connections of their colleagues, gives me personal access to a network of a variety of highly skilled career healthcare professionals.
Areas in which we can assist our clients include, but in some circumstances are not limited to:
- Medical and Nursing Malpractice Cases
- General Personal Injury Cases
- Product Liability Cases
- Life Care Plans for catastrophic injuries
- Cost Projections
- Medical devices and drug-related cases
- Non-medical device cases
- Toxic Torts and Environmental Cases
- Workers' Compensation and Workplace Injury Cases
- Criminal Cases